The Hebrew word את (eth in English) means divine, and the Hebrew word ספר (cepher in English) means book; hence, the את Eth-CEPHER is the “Divine Book”.
3rd Edition, Revision #1
* 3rd Edition (Rev 1)The Eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
* Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
* Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
* Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
* Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
* Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
* Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms), as well as the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain.
* Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
* Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
* Includes a listing of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
* Includes 13 original historical Maps.
* Provides a Family History section for personalization.
* Includes Footnotes.
* 1808 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria type font on 30 pound Dexter Cream paper.
* Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.4 pounds.
(thinner and lighter than previous printings)
* Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
* Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.