3rd Edition (Rev2) Cepher Package Deal w/ Pre-Installed Tabs- Eth Cepher, Pre-Installed Tabs and Carrying Case
3rd Edition (Rev 2)
The Eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms).
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a list of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes 13 original historical Maps.
- Provides a Family History section for personalization.
- Includes Footnotes.
1824 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria type font on 30 pound paper.
Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.4 pounds.
(Thinner and lighter than the 1st and 2nd Editions)
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.
In this Package Deal we include these three main items, the 3rd Edition (Rev2) Eth Cepher, the Book Tabs as well as a Carrying Case/Book Cover for the discounted price of $199.00
We are also offering a free copy of the publication, Yoceph and v'Acenath from the Cepher Publication Group for your reading pleasure! (While supplies last)