Regular price $128.00
The את Cepher is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (Yahuah), Son (Yahusha) and Holy Spirit (Ruach Ha'Qodesh);
- Transliterates over 3,100 other Hebrew names and places;
- Restores the stand alone Aleph Tav את throughout the text; previously omitted in other English translations;
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanoch (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruch, and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther) - for a total of 87 books under one cover;
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written;
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23;
- Restores Chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms); and the Acrostic Psalms 35 and 145, together with the Acrostic format of Qoheleth (Ecclesiastes) are marked with Ivriyt (Hebrew) indicators;
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7;
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain;
- Includes an improved Paleo Ivriyt index of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet that provides a comparison between Paleo letters and modern Hebrew letters, the inclusion of the sofit letters (finals), an intrinsic meaning guide, and an all new pronunciation guide;
- Includes an expanded chart of all the sacred names of Elohiym with the Ivriyt (Hebrew) spelling for easy comparison, as well as the common usage, and the Cepher transliteration;
- Includes improved one-of-a-kind ancient Maps, such as the four journeys of Pa’al, the migrations of certain houses of Yashar’el into Africa, the migration of the house of Zerach, the migration of the other tribes, the recent discoveries of the Gulf of Aqaba (Red Sea) crossing, and the true placement of Mount Cynai (Sinai) and Mount Chorev (Horeb);
- Provides an comprehensive Family History section for personalization.
- Includes extensive footnotes.
- Printed in the USA.
- 1760 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria font on 30# paper.
- Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.5 pounds.
- Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from cowhide.
- Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing on the front cover and spine.