3rd Edition (Rev 2) Eth Cepher w/ PreInstalled Tabs
3rd Edition (Rev 2) With Pre-installed Tabs
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO HAVE THE INDEX TABS ON THEIR CEPHER, BUT WHO MAY NOT WANT TO INSTALL THEIR OWN, WE CARRY THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE ETH CEPHER WITH PRE-INSTALLED TABS!
The Eth CEPHER is a comprehensive restoration of sacred scripture that ...
- Sets forth a transliteration, rather than a substitution, of the names of the Father (YAHUAH), Son (YAHUSHA) and Holy Spirit (RUACH HAQODESH).
- Transliterates over 3100 other Hebrew names and places.
- Restores the Aleph Tav more than 10,000 times; previously omitted in other English translations.
- Includes all of the 81 books previously canonized as the Bible (see scripture comparison chart), plus another 6 books considered to be inspired and/or historically significant: Chanok (Enoch) & Yovheliym (Jubilees) from the Dead Sea Scrolls, as well as Yashar (Jasher), 4 Ezra, 2 Baruk (Baruch) and Hadaccah (Additions to Esther), for a total of 87 books under one cover.
- Restores an accurate order to the books as they were originally written.
- Corrects many notorious errors found in virtually all previous English translations, such as Yeshayahu (Isaiah) 14, Zakaryahu (Zechariah) 5, and Mattithyahu (Matthew) 23.
- Restores chapters 151-155 of Tehilliym (Psalms).
- Restores the Missing Fragment of 70 verses in 4 Ezra Chapter 7.
- Restores the 29th chapter of Ma’asiym (The Acts of the Apostles) chronicling Pa’al’s (Paul’s) journey to Spain and Britain.
- Includes a Hebrew-to-English chart of the most common names and places found in scripture.
- Includes a chart of the modern and paleo Hebrew alphabet and provides the meaning of each letter.
- Includes a list of all the sacred names of Elohiym found in scripture.
- Includes 13 original historical Maps.
- Provides a Family History section for personalization.
- Includes Footnotes.
1824 pages printed in a readable 10 point Cambria type font on 30 pound paper.
Measures 7” x 10” x 2" and weighs 4.4 pounds.
(Thinner and lighter than the 1st and 2nd Editions)
Hardbound in black Arizona bonded leather made from 100% cowhide.
Includes satin ribbon place holder and gold embossing.
We are also offering a free copy of the publication, Yoceph and v'Acenath from the Cepher Publication Group for your reading pleasure!